Ski & Snowboard
Weekend/Winter Break/Holiday - Day Slope Ticket (Sa/Su/Hol 9am-5pm)
|Adult (age 12 & over)||$40||$35|
|Junior (age 7-11)||$29||$25|
|Senior (age 65 & over)||$17||$13|
|Child (age 6 & under)||$17||$13|
Night Slope Ticket (W-F 5-9:30pm), (Sa/Su/Hol 5-10pm)
|Adult (age 12 & over)||$30||$26|
|Junior (age 7-11)||$23||$19|
|Senior (65 & over)||$13||$11|
|Child (age 6 & under)||$13||$11|
|Nordic Ski (limited)||$20||$16|
Individual Multiple Slope Ticket Pass
|3 Ticket||6 Ticket|
|Adult (age 12 & over)||$90||$170|
|Junior (age 7-11)||$65||$125|
Ski/Snowboard Season Passes
|2nd Family Member||$325||$300|
|3rd & Each Additional Family Member||$200||$175|
|Limited Single Pass (after 5pm)||$300||$275|
|Nordic Limited Pass (W-F, after 5pm)||$200||$175|
|Adult (12-64)||Junior (7-11)||Senior (65+)/Child (6 & under)|
|Skies, boots and poles||$27||$23||$20|
|Skis or boots only||$14||$14||$14|
|Snowboard & boots||$39||$39||$39|
|Snowboard boots only||$18||$18||$18|
|Snowboard & boots (1 hour)||$25||$25||$25|
Ski/Snowboard groups that guarantee the purchase of 15 or more slope tickets qualify for the group rate. A 48 hour advance reservation with a deposit and signed contract are required. The Group Leader is responsible for purchasing and distributing all slope tickets, rental forms and/or meal tickets to group members. Groups may be placed with other groups for lessons. Please arrive one hour before the scheduled lesson time.
Call Winter Group Sales at 630-540-4169 to schedule your group.
Slope Ticket (Th/F Night): $26
Slope Ticket (Sat/Sun/Holiday): $35
Ski Rentals: $14
Snowboard Rental: $39
Group Lesson: Free
All prices are per person. To qualify for the reduced additional family rate for season passes each person must be an immediate family member residing at the same address. A photo ID is required for helmet & snowboard rental. A deposit is required for snowboard rental. Individual Slope Ticket Passes may not be shared.
Know The Code.
It’s Your Responsibility.
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people and objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a run or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed runs and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Be Safe & Have FunThe Villa Olivia Ski Patrol and Supervisors reserve the right to ask patrons to leave for reckless behavior.