Tubing is OPEN during scheduled hours.
Ski and Snowboard Runs 3, 4, 5, 6, and 10 (Chairlift) are OPEN during scheduled hours. Runs 11 and 12 (Terrain Park) are coming soon.
All Lesson programs will take place as scheduled.
We continue to make snow at every hour the temperatures allow. We are looking forward to getting the entire area open as soon as possible.
Please check the website for updates, and follow the Villa Olivia Winter Sports Facebook page.
Snow Tubing Rates
Participants must be at least 6 years old and 42 inches tall to ride alone. Ages 4 and 5 may ride share with a paying adult age 18 and over. For safety reasons no one under the age of 4 may go snow tubing. Fee includes two hours of snow tubing and the use of the snow tube. Purchase tickets in the Ski Lodge. All participants must sign a snow tubing waiver form before going snow tubing.
Saturday/Sunday/Holiday (2 Hours, 9am-5pm)
|6 & Over||$24||$21|
|4-5 Ride Share||$6||$6|
Night Tube Ticket Thu/Fri (2 Hours, 5-9:30pm), Sat/Sun/Holiday (2 Hours, 5-10pm)
|6 & Over||$20||$18|
|4-5 Ride Share||$6||$6|
Snow Tube tickets are sold first come first served, based on availability.
Snow Tubing Groups of 15 or more, please call Winter Group Sales at 630-289-1000 to make a reservation.
- All reservations must be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance with a signed contract and a $50 deposit.
- Reservations may be made for groups of 15 to 30 during our non-holiday hours of operation.
- Tube groups must guarantee and pay for a minimum of 15 participants.
- Groups of 50 to 100 may arrange a private tube time at a time that we are not open to the public.
- On Thursday nights the group rate for snow tubing is $18 per person for a group of 15 or more. Please note, this is not discounted during winter break.
- Groups/Birthday Parties may pre-order food & drinks from the Ski Cafe or Bar to be enjoyed before or after tubing.
- The Group Leader is responsible for the purchase and distribution of tickets for the group.
- Everything is a la carte for birthday parties.
- Reservations may be made for a minimum of 15 and maximum of 30 with a contract and a $50 deposit.
- Our Ski Cafe has open seating. We do not have a party room.
- The only food that may be brought in is a cake or cupcakes that you supply.
- Due to the high ceiling in the Ski Café/Emerald Room we do not allow balloons.
- Reservations for Pizza Parties may be made in advance.
- The regular rates apply to snow tubing groups.
- The only time we offer a discounted rate for a snow tubing group is on Thursday night. Please note, this is not discounted during winter break.